Learn Android Wear Programming Free Udemy Course
Learn Android Wear Programming
Guide to learn and create Android Wear Programs using Android Studio and Eclipse
What Will I Learn?
- Students will be able to create and run Android wear programs
- Students will learn about Android wear, UI patterns and Design Principles etc
- Students will be able to run wear programs on both Android Studio and Eclipse IDE
- Students will be able to program notifications that are compatible with wearables, voice input for notifications, action on voice inputs, stacking notifications, add page to a notification etc
- Students will be able to program Custom UIs as creating layouts, cards, lists, 2d pickers, confirmations etc.
- Students will be able to program: send and receive messages, sync data items, transferring assets etc
- Students will be able to draw the Android Wear Faces
- Students will be able to package the Android Wear Apps
- Basic to average knowledge of Android programming / Java programming is required to join this course on Android Wear Programming.
- Software Developer / Programmers having basic to average knowledge of Android Programming / Java Programming should join this course
- Fundamentals of Application Development