How To Set Up a Timecentre in Your Local Community Free Udemy Course
How To Set Up a Timecentre in Your Local Community
Timecentres are beneficial for all! You can create a Timecentre that enables your local community to become more active.
What Will I Learn?
- Understand what a Timecentre is
- Understand the history of Timecentres
- Learn from an example of a successful Timecentre model
- Understand the use of Timecentres on a global scale
- Create their own Timecentre in their local community
- Create their own Time Credit currency for their Timecentre
- Reinvigorate a social hub in their local community
- Engage with their local community
- Understand the activities and groups needed in their community
- Understand how they can recruit members to help out and get involved in the system
- Learn from resources, such as reusable documents and examples
- Understand how they can utilise a Timecentre fully
- You will need to have Microsoft Office installed on your computer, as this is the format in which the downloadable, reusable examples are accessed.
- It would also be beneficial to have some understanding of the importance of active communities
- Students would also need a positive mindset to help set up their own Timecentre to benefit their local community!
- This Timecentre course is designed for people who are not familiar with the idea of a Timecentre, and want to understand it and utilise it into their local community.
- This course is also designed for people who want to find a way to engage with their local community, and create a system that truly works to engage residents, through reinvigorating a social hub in the area.
- This course is designed for people running a community building, and want to increase the use
- This course is designed for people who want to see fun activities going on in their local community
- This course is designed for people who are interested in sustainable development
- This course is designed for people who want to see their community members become more active and energetic
- This course is for people who have some understanding of community benefit projects, and want to learn more
- This course can be for people who are unsure how they can benefit their local area, and want to find out
- This course is not for individuals who are experts in Timecentres or community benefit projects