Tableau Desktop v9 – Easy Introduction Free Udemy Course
Tableau Desktop v9 - Easy Introduction
Complete coverage of Tableau Desktop features so you can build amazing data visualizations and dashboards.
Senior Business Intelligence Consultant
What Will I Learn?
- Understand how Tableau Desktop fits within the Tableau family of products
- Combine data sources for use by Tableau
- Connect to a variety of sources including flat files, databases and web services such as Google Analytics
- Understand data types and roles
- Use key operations in Tableau – filtering, sorting, grouping and creating sets
- Work with extracts (file formats used by Tableau)
- Build and format data visualizations
- Work with maps and location based data
- Create interactive dashboards by using parameters, calculations and actions
- Publish dashboards and visualizations
- The course covers Tableau Desktop product. Students should be familiar with basic data structures and have used similar tools, such as excel, to manipulate and analyse data and produce reports.
- This course is aimed at data analysts or people just interested in working with data and data visualizations. No programming or statistical knowledge is needed.
- This course is not for you if you're already working with Tableau.